Periods or menstrual cycle is something which comes every month and smashes your thrilling plans as it comes with uneasiness, cramps, stress, hormonal shuffle and mood disorders. Every female has various stories to tell on the plans which were canceled due to monthly cycles. Still one has to gulp the pain and smile as it is not treated as an excuse anywhere. Well, Including this tips in your lifestyle can help you reduce those cramps and be more energetic and cheerful even on those 5 days.
1. Drink Lots of Water: Having more of Liquids and water before a week of your expected date will help you maintain the PH balance in the body as well as keep you hydrated. This hydration in the body manages the flow resulting in reducing the pain.
2. Increase the Intake of Fruits: Fruits help in giving us essential nutrients like vitamins and minerals which maintains the core’s health and detoxifies your body. Increase the Intake of fruits before a week of your expected date of your Periods as it will clean your gut thus reducing the waste which results in reducing the amount of waste in the body. Now you feel less pain on your menstrual cycles as your body is clean beforehand and can process easily.
3. Avoid Junk Food: As they say, if you eat right you would not feel pain during your periods. Try to maintain a healthy lifestyle throughout but make sure you avoid Junk food specifically a week before your Period date. This will surely make your periods bearable and you will suffer less.
4. Avoid Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol has surely become a part of celebrations nowadays but its consumption before a week of cycles and during cycles could decrease the PH balance of the body, lower down the hydration and cause discomfort during periods. Minimizing the intake if necessary could be an option if could not avoid completely. Make sure to detoxify its effects to reduce the agony during cycles.
5. Exercise More: Increasing the intensity of the workout before 5 days of cycles helps in keeping the stomach and body active. This functional body can tackle the extra effort body needs to do which helps in maintaining the routine with a genuine smile and not the one which is hiding the pain.
6. Keep Yourself Happy and Motivated: It is normal to lose your calm, get irritated easily during that ‘time of the month’ but it is equally important for us to keep the mood uplifted. Do whatever makes you happy like eating dark chocolates, talking to someone you are close to or watching a movie. Keep yourself busy so that you do not think about pain much.
This ways are easy to incorporate into the daily lifestyle and can work like magic on those 5 days. This little changes and you are ready to dance on your toes even during your periods. Jimmie Ward Authentic Jersey