Mom a Magician! Without saying a word she understands you i.e., what you want, what happened to you, why you are happy, why you are sad? irrespective of your age, gender and status in society. And talking about daughter and mother relationship or mother in law and daughter in law are the best among all the relationships. Whether you are married or unmarried girl, near or far, distance does not make any difference. How to make your mother or mother in law your best friend?
Use these 12 ways to make your mom your best friend on this mother’s day:
1. Hang out with your mom: When we think about hanging out, we think about college friends, school friends or kitty group but hang out with your mom will give some different and unique feeling! You can go to a movie, restaurant, coffee shops for a hangout and enjoy your time with her.
2. Talk to her as a friend: Communication is the lifeline of any relationship. Be frank with her. If she shows you any fault in yourself, accept it and try to resolve the matter. And at times, if you find some unusual thing in her mood, tell her in a manner that she does not feel bad. But for that you need to be her friend first.
3. Discuss recent topics whether politics or beauty or fashion: Never think that she being old, doesn’t know fashion or politics. Discuss magazines, newspapers, online shopping fashion with her. She will love it because she also goes through all such stuff regularly and update herself.
4. Listen to her: Sometimes a person needs someone who listens to her. She may have many problems, health issues, social issues in her life. Although by listening to the issues you cannot solve it, but at least she can lighten herself by talking to you.
5. Make her use the latest electronic gadgets: Make her use internet. By using internet she can give wings to her hobbies. For example, if she likes to listen old songs, she can download the songs or make use of the apps available. She can even play games or explore new topics. She can do online shopping too.
6. Never say “You don’t understand”: Sometimes it happens that she does not understand many things, may be due to different education stream or may be due to lack of knowledge about that particular issue. Never insult her by saying that “You don’t understand” instead try to explain her about that topic in easy way in which she can understand better.
7. Motivate her to adopt styles: She being a mother never thinks about herself. For her, everything is fine whether it is stylish or not. For moms, the happiness of their family is everything. At that time you should make her adopt style so that she can live for herself also.
8. Always cherish the moments you spent together: Always relish your moments that you had spent together whether in childhood or teenage that makes her feel happy and satisfied.
9. Don’t give counter Reactions: Due to age she may annoy you without your fault, be patient don’t over react as that anger may be temporary
10. Arrange the party with her old friends: Everyone would love to spend time with their old friends. Make plan for her to meet her old friends that will make her happy.
11. Seek her advice: Being your mom she is more experienced than you, seek her advice when needed, she will definitely give you the best path as she knows everything about your strengths and weaknesses
12. Let her know about all your friends: Being your mother she has the right to know everything about you. Talk to her about your friends so that she can understands your company and guide you if you are wrong. Sometimes your best friends may become your mom’s best friend.
You never need mother’s day to celebrate for your mom. Make every single day a mother’s day by making her best friend and then you see, the life will be so beautiful! Mike Webster Jersey