If you want to make the world a better place to live and to work, take a look at yourself and make the change fits in yourself. Dress yourself to create your identity and dress for success. People will judge you by the way you look from the outside. Have your own style! To make yourself different from others in the office, give attention to your dress code. So be ready for “Stylish Dressing”.
Your office dressing should be fashionable, stylish and comfortable. Be in trend with the latest fashion. Let’s have look on different clothing styles:
1. Jeans/Pants/leggings/jeggings with kurti: In today’s time, the majority of working women prefers to wear kurtis because in that there is no need to carry dupatta or heavy sarees.
You can put on cotton silk short or long kurtis with Jeans/pants/leggings/jeggings and dressed up smartly. This dress looks formal in the office atmosphere. It will give elegant look within normal budget. It is also very comfortable dressing in any season.
2. Formal shirt with Jeans: This shirt will give you the best professional look. Slim girls can “in the shirt” while healthy girls can opt for “out shirt”. Shirts can be plain neutral colours or striped shirts also gives a very smart look. Colours which the girls like are normally baby pink, sky blue, off-white, etc. Sometimes you can try dark colours too to have different look.
3. Blazer and trouser/jeans: Though our climate does not make us comfortable in this clothes but if you work in the chilled office atmosphere, you can try this occasionally. It will boost your confidence and leave in impact on many office mates.
4. Skirt: If you want to look stylish in the office, try a neatly fitted skirt that will look very beautiful. Single colour long skirt with contrast plain shirt will also look cool. You can also try different types of skirts such as pencil skirt, straight skirt as well as a simple fitted shirt. Other than these skirts, wrap around skirt or Rajasthani umbrella skirt will also look very beautiful.
5. Frock suit: Different types of frock suits are available in the market. They are available in different sleeves length such as three-fourth sleeves, full sleeves, half sleeves and sleeveless. You can also try long frock with or without patches which is available in the market. They are also available in Rajasthani prints.
6. Saree: Sometimes according to different occasion saree with designer blouse looks very pretty. Normally simple and sober sarees look good in the office. Georgette, chiffon and cotton sarees are very comfortable in the office. You can also try south cotton sarees, leheriya or bandhani chiffon sarees or even plain red or black saree also gives beautiful look.
7. When you want to look different: Try long Nehru jacket of knee length with palazzo. Sometimes tunic also looks sexy. On a special occasion, you can also put on off shoulder or single shoulder dress.
Accessories will give new look to your dress. Different necklace, bracelets, earrings with beads and stones will add style to your dressing. So don’t wait girls! If you are going to join your first job, this is the time you must change your college wardrobe to office wardrobe! Carson Tinker Jersey