Being parents is not an easy job. It requires a lot of patience, understanding, strictness as well as happiness. No human is perfect, so don’t go behind your child to make him perfect. Let us be our children’s best friend.
1. Never compare: Every child has different potential. No human is the same, so never compare your child with anyone else child, this may make your child either violent or depressed.
2. Have two-way communication: Don’t give unnecessary lectures to your kids on small things. If he is listening to you, he will respond to you and if he is not responding to you that means he is not listening to you or ignoring your lecture. Give him a chance to reply you as well as share his views.
3. Read books with them: Books are said to be the best friend of man. Your child will follow your footprints. To make your child read books with them and also discuss the contents of the book that will motivate him for reading books.
4. Teach your kid to face failure: While playing with your kid, never defeat yourself to make him win the game. Because if he does not face the failure from the beginning his future will be dark. So make him understand the reality of life.
5. Try to handle your work pressure: Don’t spoil your home’s atmosphere because of your work pressure as it will create a negative impact on your child’s mindset about your career.
6. Keep the atmosphere of your home happy: Atmosphere of your home plays a very important role in your child’s brought up. If possible try to avoid arguments amongst family members in front of the kids, as it creates a negative impact on the little mind. If you are happy, you will help your child to be more productive.
7. Teach them to develop a good relationship: Every human being is a social animal, so we need people to be with. Teaching your kids to maintain good relations and making friends will make his life happy and comfortable.
8. Allow them to play with mobile and watch television: Watching TV and playing with mobile is not wrong. The only thing we should keep in mind is to restrict the timings. It will definitely help them to upgrade and another thing is, they will not divert to someone else who offer them such gadgets. Better help them to use it productively.
9. Cherish them: Appreciation will motivate them to perform better. Admire them on their good behaviour, good habits even their small success which will motivate them to do better in the future
Let’s enjoy our child’s childhood!