Rainy season is said to be the most romantic Season. To make your season more beautiful and colourful we need to take care of our skin.
Let’s make our Skin healthy in this rainy season:
1. Avoid dampness: Rainy season increases the moist in the weather which increases the dampness and it leads to various diseases such as fungal infections, ringworm, etc. Thus try to avoid wetness and keep your skin dry.
2. Water for glowing skin: Drink plenty of water during the rainy season to avoid dehydration. At least have 8 glass of water during the day, helps to make your skin shine and healthy.
3. Lip care: During rainy season your lips get cracked. To make your lips healthy apply rose water or milk cream twice a day.
4. Hair care: Wash your hair every alternate day during the rainy season because in the rainy season there is more sweating in the hair and the dirt of hair will have a direct effect on the skin, it may lead to skin infection and sweaty hair will smell very bad during the rainy season.
5. Keep an eye on your diet: Rainy season is said to be the season of “bhajiyas” which contains lots of oil which will definitely have an adverse effect on the health. Consume fresh fruits and vegetable juice in plenty which will definitely make your skin fresh and healthy.
6. Make–up: Instead of using dark makeup, opt for waterproof light makeup which will give you a very elegant look.
7. Routine skin-care: Have regular manicure and pedicure during the rainy season in order to get rid of dry skin and get the shiny and soft skin. Try to avoid bleaching during monsoon in order to avoid skin irritation which may persist during the rainy season.
8. Face Cleaning: Last but not the least, wash your face at least three times a day with non-soapy face wash and use natural shining elements such as papaya, tomato, Kesar ubtan, Aloe Vera gel, besan scrub, etc. to make your skin glow.
Now, lets enjoy monsoon to the fullest! John Stallworth Authentic Jersey